Reporting Road Traffic Offences

From time to time the Community Council is asked to advise on what to do if you see what you think are road traffic offences such as speeding or illegal parking being committed. The community police officers, with whom we are in regular contact, have encouraged people to report such incidents to them, with the following suggestions:-

If you can:

take a photograph of the vehicle showing its registration plate and note where and when the photograph was taken


take a note of the car make and model and its registration number and of when and where you have seen it.

Report the matter to the community police by email at or or

Alternatively you are free to attend the CAPP (Community and Police Partnership ) meetings which are held in North Berwick Old Council Chambers . The next meeting is on Wednesday 20th November at 19:30